Monday, December 22, 2008

My First Blog.

As you can see this is my first blog. I feel like I need to be doing something to keep my mind free of everything positive and negative as well as to keep a sort of journal of what's up with me for my memories! I guess I should begin by talking about me and what has been going on recently. I am a Junior at IUPUI and I guess I will be a Junior for two and half more years. I will graduate in 2011 from the IU school of Nursing. I just found out and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I know if you had talked to me throughout the month of November. I wasn't sure if nursing was for me. Now that I got in I know it is. I want to help someone. If I could just help one person then my job here was done. If I could make someone smile I feel I have succeeded. This is what is going to make ME happy and hopefully those that love me proud. I am such a busy person. I am working 2 part time jobs, and babysitting at least once a week. This doesn't leave me much leisure time. But that is ok with me.I love what I do. The kids I work with and babysit are a HUGE part of my life. I probably talk about them and annoy everyone but I love them. I think anyone talking to me would realize that. Lastly, I have a HUGE family. They mean the world to me. " I think people that have a brother or sister don't realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there's always somebody there, somebody that's family" I guess I never thought about it like this. I found this quote and it really got me thinking. I bet I do take my siblings forgranted...ALOT. They are so special to me. I am so lucky to come from a big family. I will always have someone to count on no matter how much we fight. No matter how many times the girls steal my clothes, Jeremy messes up my room, and Keyen annoys..they are MINE. They are always here and without them I am nobody. I would be so lost without them....so bored even! I get mad and frustrated with them and probably do not let them know quite enough how special they are to me. I guess this is my chance to tell everyone...I love them! We have to stand together. When everyone else is gone who is left? Family! Matt and I have been together for 5 1/2 yrs. I couldn't imagine falling in love with a better person. Sure we fight and argue but I love him! I don't want anyone else. I am happy and with the guy of my dreams!! (He'd be happy to see that)! Anyways, on to the thought that made me think...wow I need to write all this down so it's freed from mind so I don't dwell on something.
A friend of mine told me on Saturday that another friend of mine was diagnosed with Leukemia. I was devastated and worried, but didn't know how to bring it up to that friend because she hadn't told me. I was thinking I really can't go through this again (a few months ago a little girl I babysit whom I am VERY close to was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis...I took it very hard. She was my baby she wasn't supposed to get sick! But she is doing ok so I am ok just praying!!). Anyway, I debated and debated on saying anything. After reading this person's facebook profile I found out she does not have cancer. I acted like I new nothing about this. But my heart is filled with so much joy and happiness for her. I am sitting her crying for her in happiness of course! So if you read this. I am so happy for you! I was so worried and you have no idea!.
I am starting to get pretty tired now....amazing I am still awake really since I slept horribly last night and got up @ 6:20 for work. Now I'm going to bed and waking up that early again for work. Ugh! I don't like earliness! Ta Ta For Now. God's Blessings to All!! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment